- It’s free
- Very easy to use
- Very easy to edit
- Converts e-mails to tasks
- Clean look
- Can cross things off your list (who doesn’t love to cross things off a list?)
- It’s always there in my e-mail which I am sure to see it
- Mobile (example: iPhone)
- Compatible with Google calendar
- Actually all things Google are compatible, especially with me 🙂
Doesn’t it sounds like a dream? Ok so maybe not all of you dream about lists, but some
me unnamed people do. Do you have any problems with Google Tasks? I haven’t had a single one, but I’d love to hear it if you do.
Every once in awhile I will tell you about another awesome list making machine that is a step up from a scrap of paper or the back of a dirty napkin. I’m not knockin’ scraps of paper though, take what you can get. Just look at these 7 Brilliant Ideas Scribbled on Cocktail Napkins and Toilet Paper.
Speaking of napkins, iNapkin is an awesome iPhone app. Remember, many great ideas began on the back of a napkin. Your virtual napkin might just turn you into a billionaire…or just help you remember to buy more stamps.