I am at my brother’s house to celebrate the new year, and his birthday. Pretty cool eh, a New Years’ Eve birthday?
Anyway, it’s quiet here at the moment. My sister-in-law (who’s pregnant!) and my nephew are at the store, Husband and brother and talking politics, and I’m catching up on bills and blogs. I also started to reflect on the events of this past year, my first full year of marriage. Here’s what I came up with:
Events of 2009
- Graduated from the University of Washington.
- Moved to Spokane for 4 months.
- Worked at Purposeful Africa.
- Celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary at Palouse Falls.
- Visited Silverwood for the first time.
- Suffered strep throat for 2 weeks.
- Became an intern at Foodista.
- Started A Chocolate Covered To-Do List.
- Welcomed a baby llama into the world.
- Husband started his master’s program.
The best parts of 2009? Graduating from UW, my husband starting his masters degree, and moving into a great apartment in a neighborhood we’ve been wanting to live in for a long time.
What were the best parts of 2009 for you?
Photo by ahisgett.