This week I learned how to play Super Mario Wii! Not very impressive, but it was fun nonetheless.
I was at my brother’s house New Years’ Eve and we played it for hours. I have to admit it is one of the most fun games. I really do like the great multi-player games the Wii has put out.
What else did I learn?
1. The Seattle Metro prices went up by 25 cents. Now it costs $4.25 to ride the bus there and back from work. A bus that is always late. And smells. And is cold and loud. As you can see, not complaining isn’t my New Year’s Resolution.
2. Dreyer’s Peppermint ice cream is delicious. Especially with dark chocolate sauce. Just don’t look at the ingredients and you’ll be fine.
3. Making a menu plan isn’t that effective for me, but I’ll keep trying.
4. How to sear scallops. Actually, how to sear anything. Apparently whatever it is has to be completely dry. You would think I could figure that out…it’s one of those really silly facts I’ve overlooked.
5. Putting plastic wrap in the freezer makes it easier to handle. Thus far it seems to be true, cool no?
To see what others learned this week, visit Musings of a Housewife!
Photo by goodrob13.