- It’s December 10th, and I don’t have a Christmas tree. And it’s not looking likely to happen either. I do, however, have a palm tree. But I have a feeling that if I put an ornament on it, it will flop over like a Charlie Brown tree.
- I made gingerbread, and ate all of it. All of it. Well, minus a piece that my husband ate. And he discovered he didn’t like gingerbread. So I ate it. Over the course of two weeks, but still.
- The dishes desperately need done. Again. Didn’t I just put them away? You’d think that 2 people couldn’t go through that many dishes, but I confess, I’m a serial cup user. I get a drink of water from a cup, and put it in the sink. Which means that we go through cups like crazy.
- We broke 3 wine glasses in the last month. 2 of them were my fault. And I’m sad since they were my husband’s favorites.
- After I discovered how cheaply we can keep our apartment heated, it is now always a balmy 70-75 degrees in here. And I love it. Much better than our first apartment that was built a billion years ago and couldn’t hold heat worth beans.
- I haven’t brushed my teeth yet today. And there’s a new bottle of Scope mocking me naught but 2 feet away. That’s about the distance you should keep from my breath right now.
- I feel bad that I haven’t made a food post in awhile. My next will either be about my favorite weekday meal (currently) or homemade peppermint patties. Oh yes.
- There’s something else you should know, I have an obsession with chocolate-peppermint flavored things. Which means that this time of year is awesome for finding chocolate-peppermint flavored everything. I’d brush my teeth with chocolate-peppermint flavored toothpaste. Which would certainly be a step up from the current state of my pearly whites.
- #snOMG was awesome. I want it to happen again. Minus the crazy traffic and all the bad things, of course. I’m not that mean.