Ten on Tuesday! Check out what others have posted or link up yourself.
1. What is your favorite childhood memory? That’s pretty much impossible to answer. But in elementary school my family went on a month-long, cross country, vacation extravaganza. It was epic. We bought it a new car. And I learned that I hate Iowa. Ask me about it sometime.
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
People say I’m sweet?
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
Lo siento, pero no tengo hijos.
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Going on adventures with the husband, or just staying home and watching Lord of the Rings and eating air-popped popcorn. With lots of butter. What’s more relaxing than butter, hmm?
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
When I was growing up it was Denny’s. Fish sticks. Now it’s Ivar’s. Fish sticks. I think it’s a sentimental thing.
I was definitely born in the right place. Seafood is my friend.
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
The earrings that my husband got me for our first anniversary. Also the earrings that finally prompted me to get my ears pierced. He knew they weren’t pierced, this is how he chose to tell me to do it. 🙂
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Wednesday nights, it means aerial dance class!
Source: Autumn Martin
10. What is your favorite smell?
Garlic, Husband, brownies, peppermint, snow.