1. I’m moving. To Maryland. That’s the big news. For the huzbeau’s job. In 2 weeks.
2. I hate Baltimore, a recently discovered opinion.
3. Luckily I’m not moving to Baltimore. More on that in another post.
4. Moving 2500 miles is a lot of work. And expensive.
5. This post is in list-form because I can’t think in any other terms right now. I have so many to-do lists right now. Which funnily enough is fitting for this blog.
6. Did I mention that Baltimore is a horrible place?
7. There are two great reasons that I am looking forward to the move.
8. The first is that I’ve already spotted $400 RT tickets to Madrid. Maybe we’ll get to go to Europe? Just maybe?
9. I’m an hour away from DC and 4 hours from NYC. This means lots and lots of exploring in my future.
10. Oh yes, a third reason is that we are going to get a dog when we move. A boxer. A cute little boxer with a saggy face. It will be oh so cute!
11. Baltimore < Des Moines, IA (that’s saying *a lot*)
12. Happening just a few days before we move is my aerial performance. Which means 3 practices per week from now till we move. Don’t ask me how this is all going to happen.